Abbey Gardens, Upper Woolhampton, RG7
- Private entrance stairway
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen
- Living room
- Dining room/study
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Communal grounds which are maintained to a very high standard. The playing fields opposite provide extensive open space and access to the tennis courts and cricket field.
- Concierge which provides a personal service and supervises the maintenance of the buildings and grounds.
- Private underground car park.
The nearest village amenities are at Woolhampton approximately 1 mile away where there is a shop, post office, pub and Midgham train station. A wider range of shopping and leisure facilities is available in Newbury and Reading.
The mainline station at Reading offers fast trains to London and there is very good access to the M4 motorway (J12) and the A34 at Newbury.
The area is well served for schools including Bradfield College, Downe House, Elstree School and Cheam.
no movie found
no floor plan found.
- 1 of 2
- next ›